Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
At Endeavor Air, we take pride in hiring the most qualified individuals who strive to grow and develop their careers and our airline. Providing world-class service to our customers starts with taking care of our employees. We prioritize our people, foster a positive workplace culture, and are committed to making Endeavor a great place to work.
We welcome interested candidates who can make our team stronger and better. Whether you are starting or continuing your airline career, Endeavor will prepare you for success out on the line, and we’d love to welcome you to the team.
Ready to fly EDV? We want to meet you! Take a look at our current career opportunities that might be a good fit for your talents and career goals.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
What’s your dream job? Does it include traveling, meeting new people and living an “on the fly” lifestyle? Is this your time to have the career you’ve always wanted? If YES is your answer, then join our team of world class Flight Attendants.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendants provide a safe and memorable on-board experience for every customer, every day, on every flight by creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for service-oriented professionals with a passion for customer service and helping others.
Flight Attendant applications from candidates living in the region of the bases Endeavor is hiring for will be given preference.
Our Industry-leading Flight Attendant Training Package Includes:
- Training pay of $1,500 paid in two installments, less applicable taxes
- Air transportation to and from training in Minneapolis
- Single-occupancy hotel accommodations, including shuttle service to and from the Endeavor Learning Center
- Lunch provided on training days
- Full uniform package ($680 value)
- iPhone 12 SkyPro device and accessories for use during training and post-graduation ($1,000 value)